Taping and StrappingLearn the principles and techniques of taping and strapping for use in sports injury management
This one day workshop is designed for soft tissue therapists, sports massage practitioners, sports therapists, remedial instructors, coaches and others working in the sports environment.
The workshop will enable students to understand the principles of taping and strapping for use in sports injury management and covers the safe application of supportive and rigid taping techniques.
Please note: this workshop does not include kinesiotaping.
Taping and Strapping Course Information
The course covers:
- Taping for joint stability on all major joints – ankle, knee, shoulder, elbow, wrist, hand
- Taping for injury support during the rehabilitation phase
- Acute injury management utilising compression
- Management of specific problems such as ligament injuries, joint sprains, plantar fasciitis, Achilles tendonitis and patellofemoral pain
Students will receive:
- A First Aid/Care bag to take home containing tapes and tape scissors
- A handbook of the full range of taping techniques covered
- A Certificate of Attendance
Who is the course for?
The course is designed for sports massage practitioners, sports therapists, remedial instructors, coaches and others working in the sports environment.
You’ll learn the safe application of supportive and rigid taping techniques which you will find useful when working in sport at any level.
Although there are no entry requirements, some knowledge of joint function and anatomy would be beneficial
Next Course Dates
|3 February 2024 |
(10am - 5pm)
|Email Liam Coffey at firstname.lastname@example.org
to book your place
What to expect on the course
Small student groups
Lots of hands on practice